Technology in the last few decades has advanced at an astounding pace. But in translation, especially when it involves specific marketing or technical terminology, only dedicated, highly skilled people can do the job properly.
No machine or computer program can capture the nuances that every language offers, nor the subtle – and sometimes, not so subtle – differences between one language and the next. If you need to be certain the words your company uses in your native language are being conveyed correctly in another, contact us.
At Teck Language Solutions, we work exclusively with native translation professionals with years of experience. We adhere strictly to ATA and other European standards to deliver exceptional accuracy.
Our streamlined process and high-tech tools allow us to deliver in a timely manner and at a price that fits your budget.
Teck Language Solutions also understands the importance of confidentiality, and we have safeguards in place to maintain it.
Regardless of what you want translated – whether it’s technical data, a marketing brochure or a corporate policy manual – we’ll ensure that it says exactly the same thing in the target language.
How do we define quality translation, and how do we ensure you’ll be satisfied with the results?
Since everyone chooses words differently, the style of a translation depends on the translator. But regardless of the translator’s personal style, the end result must be high-quality work. That’s why we use internationally accepted standards to define and ensure our work’s quality. These standards encompass field-specific, technical and ethical criteria.
Our workflows conform to standards set by the directives of the American Translators Association and the European standard EN 15038. These include:
- Working exclusively with translation professionals with native and expert knowledge of the target language
- The translators have many years of experience in their specific field
- Final translations are proofread for correct wording, uniform terminology, orthography and completeness
- At the end of the workflow, the layout is checked. If we have not received source documents in an editable format (e.g. a picture file, a PDF or a hard copy) the layout is reproduced as accurately as possible.
Our quality policy
Our translation agency is committed to deliver high-quality translations and to satisfy our clients, therefore we are:
- Tailoring our activities to consistently meet customer requirements.
- Managing our activities so that our customers can rely on our professional service and timely deliveries.
- We comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- We ensure that every translator, we are cooperating with in any way, understands and upholds our quality policy.
- We don't resell translations from other agencies. Our customers receive their translations always from our translators directly. With this approach, we have full control over the quality management of your translation project.
We’re committed to total confidentiality in every project. To assure this we’ve taken technical steps to ensure the security of your data. We will not forward documents or contact data to third parties without your permission.