Our translation agency is available, when required, with a professional, quick and efficient service for translations into or out of Norwegian. We are your reliable partner for Norwegian translations for everything from operating instructions to technology, engineering, advertising brochures or private correspondence.
Our services: Norwegian translations
Norway is both an important industrial nation and oil supplier, and may be of interest to your company for many reasons. In order to organize your business activities successfully in Norway, Norwegian translations are essential. These make it possible for you to present your products and services in the language of the target country, and, more specifically, to make your technical manuals and operating instructions available in Norwegian.
Our translation agency provides support for a range of services relating to Norwegian translations. We would be happy to take on your translation jobs either into or out of the Norwegian language. A feature of our service is speed, reliability and on-time delivery as well as affordable pricing.
- Translations in various areas from business via technology through to medicine-related areas
- Localization of your web presence, software or advertising materials
- Creative copywriting for internet-based marketing activities (e.g. SEO) or journalistic articles
- Graphical editing of texts, DTP services, also in connection with multilingual DTP projects and much more
Quality of Norwegian translation
How do we guarantee that the quality of the translations supplied by us is linguistically faultless?
- We only use qualified professional Norwegian translators who always translate into their native language. This ensures the linguistic and cultural correctness of the translation. Rigorous research and consultation with clients together with years of expertise from our translation company and our translators ensures the correct use of specialist terms in your Norwegian translation.
- When processing and working on your text we rely on our software infrastructure, comprising, amongst other things, CAT tools and consistency checkers. These applications mean that the uniform use of specialist terms can be checked and guaranteed beyond the level which the human attention span can manage.
- The finished texts are finally checked for completeness, accuracy and spelling. We can also apply the so-called "four eyes principle" as an option for proofreading. In this case, another professional, a Norwegian translator, reads through the completed translation in order to check the accuracy of the translation a second time.
Our translation agency guarantees, of course, that your texts will be treated as confidential at all stages of the translation into Norwegian. We are also happy to confirm this by means of a confidentiality agreement. We help to ensure that documentation which is strictly confidential is encrypted in the correct manner. Contact us for further details.
Please contact us and request a quotation for your current translation project. We look forward to hearing from you!