Do you require translation services? What are some of the signs? Most companies only realize…
During your life as a solider, you might need a professional translation service on any number of occasions. If you are stationed in Germany, you may need a translation company:
- To communicate with companies in your everyday life, outside of your military career.
- To provide certified translations for taxation purposes, whether for German consumption or for your homeland.
- To provide certified translations of your birth certificate and confirmation of your marital status if you intend to marry on German soil – the “Standesamt”, or Office of Vital Records, will require these from you.
- To help you deal with the police or with courts, if you have been a victim of a crime.
- To translate tenancy agreements, purchase contracts etc. if you choose to settle in Germany after leaving the service.
What You Need to Know about Certified Translations in Germany
Certified translations are called “Beglaubigte Uebersetzung” in German. Only sworn translators can issue stamps which are accepted by the German state machinery. These sworn translators have to be authorized by the German Federal Courts to issue certified translations; no other translations can be officially accepted in Germany.
If any of the above situations apply to you, or if you need a translation for any other reason, please contact us for a fast, free quote.
We can offer you:
- Fast turnaround – your translation can be sent to your German address
- A hassle free service – pay in the US (we accept all major credit cards) so that you don’t have to deal with VAT. This also saves you incurring foreign bank transfer charges.
- Local representation in South Germany (Baden-Wuerttemberg); this allows you personal contact and representation in urgent matters.
Our translation agency offers officially certified translations for both active and retired military personnel in Germany. We look forward to welcoming your inquiry.